Mr Oldtimer

Re: Starting campaign Saturday. ADVICE PLEASE.

Sun 21 Jul 2019, 21:26

That's too bad. And I know. Sometimes in the past I had my players GM the games on and off so I could partake as a player. Relaxing and fun for me, almost like having vacation, and good for them to see how much work it takes and how taxing it can be at times. well, I sure hope your preparations weren't in vain, that you soon will have your shot at this fantastic game.

Valyar

Tue 23 Jul 2019, 06:46

Cancelled as "not going to happen at all" or delayed? :) The latter is just minor setback and you should not allow it to spoil the mood for the next game.

Jeff Mindlin
Topic Author

Fri 26 Jul 2019, 15:48

Cancelled as "not going to happen at all" or delayed? :) The latter is just minor setback and you should not allow it to spoil the mood for the next game.
Good point. I was just annoyed that morning as it was short notice to prepare and the short notice to cancel.
Looks like the game will go ahead soon

Valyar

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 09:30

Fingers crossed to have this campaign up and running :) When I started my first run of FL, my players and I were preparing for something short, few sessions max. Now it exploded into full-fledged campaign that we have been playing for few months.