9littlebees

Custom Kin & Professions

Sat 11 May 2019, 14:07

I've been working on Nordsaga (my Forbidden Lands hack) for a while now, and I'm slowly approaching the finish line. It's an alt-history setting which assumes the Vikings were given supernatural aid to defeat the Holy Roman Empire and now reign over western & northern Europe hundreds of years later... And then Black Death strikes!

Here are the current WIP Kin & Professions (and some pregens) for this setting: nordsaga.co/demo-pregens and here's an overview:

KIN: Aelfar (elves), Dvergar (dwarfs), Humans, Jotnar (frost giants), Nissar (gnomes? goblins?)
PROFESSIONS: Artisan, Burglar, Fighter, Hunter, Pedlar, Scion, Skald, Vitki (sorcerer)

hperantunes

Re: Custom Kin & Professions

Sun 12 May 2019, 05:28

Great work with the illustrations, and the professions are interesting too!

Looks promising! :)

Vije

Sun 12 May 2019, 17:45

Yes, looks interesting! Do you make the illustrations yourself? They are really great!!
Mörkrets Zenit - en kampanj i 4 delar, med regelsystemet till Svärdets Sång:
http://www.scenariobiblioteket.se/?product_tag=vije

9littlebees

Tue 14 May 2019, 19:18

Great work with the illustrations, and the professions are interesting too!
Looks promising! :)

Thanks!

Yes, looks interesting! Do you make the illustrations yourself? They are really great!!

No, I commissioned them from an illustrator called Christopher Spence (@hominidart on Twitter). He's done a great job, and if I make this into a professional game later on, he'll be the main artist.
GZIP: Off