Frail Realities

Resources acquisiton

Tue 22 Jan 2019, 13:27

I may have missed this (apologies)

For players to acquire resources, notably iron / wood is there a cost I haven’t found or a way to gather / prepare wood. I’m capable of developing my own rules for this, but if there is already a section that I haven’t found I’d love a pointer.

Thanks

Chris C

Rymdhamster

Re: Resources acquisiton

Tue 22 Jan 2019, 13:57

There should be entries for both iron and wood in the equipment tables.

There is also the possiblility to aquire these from functions in a homestead (or fort, or base, whatever it's called in the english translation), where you can have a woodcuter to go out in the forrest and get wood, and a mine that can produce iron ore.

Edit/ based on this, you could just use the same rules as for the steadfast to produce these things for PCs. Get an axe and go out in the woods and do some chopping, or find an iron mine, do some mining and process it in a forge if a PC has the blacksmith talent.

The1TrueFredrix

Re: Resources acquisiton

Wed 23 Jan 2019, 10:31

Page 192 Players Handbook 
Effekt - A fan podcast celebrating Swedish RPGs including, but not limited to: Alien; Coriolis; Forbidden Lands; Symbaroum; and Tales from the Loop. Featuring discussion magazine episodes and Actual Play recordings. https://effektpodcast.org/
GZIP: Off