Rimirel
Topic Author

Re: Some wording questions/bugs

Tue 12 Feb 2019, 12:47

But 
In either case, you’re uncommunicative until you’ve recovered a point of Empathy.
There says only about uncommunicative. Another broken tells about all skills

Rimirel
Topic Author

Thu 02 May 2019, 13:41

Hi. so simple questions
How many WP has a master a start os sessioin if in game with 4 players with 10 wp each 
4 WP or 40 wp

How long last Menestrel 
R[size=100]ANK 1: You can emit a warcry that grants[/size]
all your comrades within SHORT range
a bonus to all attacks during the round,
until you perform another action. Their
rolls are modified by +1 for every WP you
spend.
If was used on 10 inititative in 1 round. Zero time or full round? If used on initiative 1 in 1 round? How it works with initiative shift? 

Fenhorn

Thu 02 May 2019, 14:47

Hi. so simple questions
How many WP has a master a start os sessioin if in game with 4 players with 10 wp each 
4 WP or 40 wp

How long last Menestrel 
R[size=100]ANK 1: You can emit a warcry that grants[/size]
all your comrades within SHORT range
a bonus to all attacks during the round,
until you perform another action. Their
rolls are modified by +1 for every WP you
spend.
If was used on 10 inititative in 1 round. Zero time or full round? If used on initiative 1 in 1 round? How it works with initiative shift? 
The GM starts a session with the same amount of WP as the players. So if four players have 10 WP each, the GM will have 40 WP. Also remember that the GM earns WP by pushing skills just as the players does.

Warcry lasts one round (until the start of the the minstrels next turn). Initiative has nothing to do with it.

Edit: I saw your comment about being broken in Empathy. The effects of being broken in Empathy is very much something that has to be roleplayed. You can technically still do things but only if it fits your broken empathy condition.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Rimirel
Topic Author

Sun 12 May 2019, 17:31

>Warcry lasts one round (until the start of the the minstrels next turn). Initiative has nothing to do with it.
You a kidding me?) 
The initiative determines when I go in the round. In the first round, the minstrel can take acrion on the first initiative, and in the second on the tenth (it is enough to change cards with the fastest / slowest PC). Therefore, you can stretch the effect for two turns. In the first round, letting the minstrel go first, and in the second, throwing it over the last. His move will not come.

Moreover, the talent's wording does not say anything about turns. Only about the rounds. The characters do not have rounds, they have turns in rounds.

Fenhorn

Sun 12 May 2019, 23:19

>Warcry lasts one round (until the start of the the minstrels next turn). Initiative has nothing to do with it.
You a kidding me?) 
The initiative determines when I go in the round. In the first round, the minstrel can take acrion on the first initiative, and in the second on the tenth (it is enough to change cards with the fastest / slowest PC). Therefore, you can stretch the effect for two turns. In the first round, letting the minstrel go first, and in the second, throwing it over the last. His move will not come.

Moreover, the talent's wording does not say anything about turns. Only about the rounds. The characters do not have rounds, they have turns in rounds.
Because initiative has nothing to with it. The talent say "... during the round, until you perform another action". It doesn't say "during the rounds". I can admit that the Swedish wording is better perhaps. If I make a direct translation it will be " during the coming round, until it is your turn again", but I don't have any problem with English wording either.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore