xedric
Topic Author

Some resources

Wed 19 Dec 2018, 13:08

All the resources I make for the game will be collected here. Right now there are mostly graphical resources like hex-templates and images taken from the FL pdfs (parchments, skulls, legends header etc) and the map. More to come!

Note: All art in the folder Graphics From Fria Ligan is copyrighted to Fria Ligan as in this art comes from the pdfs and psds they have made available either on these forums or on their website.

If you have any questions or request just let me know :)

Kalle_Katulu

Re: Some resources

Thu 20 Dec 2018, 12:12

Thank you :)

xedric
Topic Author

Thu 20 Dec 2018, 13:21

When I printed the black-white map on A4 I noticed that the hex letters and numbers were hard to read so I made one with black instead. It is called fullmap_bw_sv2.png and has AA, AB etc. The one called 2b is with Aa. Enjoy!

This map also has numbers up to 52 instead of only 49 and the letters run up to AP :P

Edit: Added a first "close up" map. Same resolution as the full maps but this only shows A0 to Q20.

xedric
Topic Author

Fri 21 Dec 2018, 10:44

Added two more close ups of A21 - Q40 and A32 - Q52 so now there are three maps that cover the left side from A0 - A21 from top to bottom.

Let me know if there is a particular region you would like a close up of! :) 

EDIT: Added a map of Arinaskogen and Sargaskogen.

EDIT2: The big map is cut up into a bunch smaller ones. Enjoy! If you feel like something is missing let me know :)