A few questions regarding encumbrance:
1. Does worn armour count towards encumbrance limit? How about helmet?
2. Are PCs assumed to be all wearing a set of common clothes at the beginning of the game? Do they count towards encumbrance limit?
3. If both above statements are true, do both clothing and armour count towards encumbrance limit as armour is worn over clothing?
4. If PCs aren't assumed to be wearing clothes in the beginning, are they naked?
5. Is there a hard 10 normal item limit on PCs' carrying capacity? The player's handbook speaks of heavy items taking 2 rows on the characters sheet, normal taking one and light taking a half. Do weapons, armour, helmet and shield count towards this limit, as they are placed separately on the chracter sheet?
6. Players are assumed to have a knapsack, but there's no mention of it in the trade goods table. There's however a 'sack' and a 'backpack' which seem to be similar in functionality.
7. Are mounts assumed to have bags for carrying items or do steeds in Forbidden Lands come equipped with a magic cargo hold?