pellejones
Topic Author

Starting our first campaign

Tue 11 Sep 2018, 20:03

"The characters begin on a crossroad, with a brand new treasure map in hand. Having bought the map for 5 silver they were now on their way to find treasure. The only trouble... they are unsure where to go. And the only sign is broken and is covered in dried blood and bird waste..." And so begins our adventure. I tell them that they know of a man called Egon that lives in the city of ... (I said the name but  they forgot to write it down - and forgot it hahaha!). Now all they have  to do is get directions to that place. Where do they go? Well the sign says "The Hollows" and points east. So they head there... fully aware that it is not the village where Egon lives.

Perfect way to enter them into the world. I also took the opportunity not to give them the world map or the map of The Hollows beforehand. Once they got into the village, they got a copy of the map for The Hollows. And after a chat with Mrs. Pollmor they got a copy of a world map.

I printed it on thick paper :) we will pin the map to a board and use pins for movement etc.

Tomas
Site Admin

Re: Starting our first campaign

Wed 12 Sep 2018, 19:59

Very cool!
Fria Ligan

imolit

Sun 25 Nov 2018, 23:23

Cool indeed! But where did you get a hold of the world map so that you could print it? On Fria Ligan's web page they only the town maps, afaict.

pellejones
Topic Author

Mon 26 Nov 2018, 00:19

I got is as a PDF when backing the game on kickstarter. I think it is here on the forum as well.

imolit

Mon 26 Nov 2018, 00:32

Thanks! I found a map in Project Update #36, if anyone else is curious.