sefnerr

Re: Anyone started a character sheet for roll20?

Mon 05 Aug 2019, 07:50

FYI for all that may be interested.  
Small update to the Forbidden Lands sheet on roll20  (https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7664429/)
  • added more base/attribute dice to enable up to 12 dice for NPC/Monsters.
  • added 3 more Skill dice (help)
  • slight change to the dice pool section to account for more buttons
  • BUG (api roller showing raw roll template code) FIX: removed @{include_with_roll} from api roll.
  • BUG (roll and api roll naming conflict): FIX: renamed api roll button to: "roll_the_dice_api"
  • FIX: alignment issues with expansion cogs(Mount and others) and their hidden checkboxes
  • added drop shadow to dice to give a little more dimension
  • other small tweaks
Adding a monster-specific tab/page is on my shortlist...
Cheers

SpandexAndy

Mon 05 Aug 2019, 08:26

Awesome news, thanks!

sefnerr

Thu 31 Oct 2019, 07:40

Made some additions/changes to the roll20 sheet which I'm hopefully planning to include in next week's updates.
Feel free to check out the latest changes in my beta game

- added a Monster tab. To track a Monster's current Strength, use @{strength_total} for token bar settings. @{strength_total_max} is equal to @{strength} fyi: all four attributes are set similarity.
- added a new "Announcements" section (just click the version number upper right under FL logo).  As new sheet versions are released, the announcements section will be displayed.
- swapped Rating and Dmg column to better portray "Rating - Dmg = Total" Trying to prevent adding operators to the layout unless they are needed...?
- added sub-totals for Gear, Weapons, Armor, and Coins Carried to the bottom of the Gear section.
- added new action buttons to the Shield section for "Parry" and "Shove".
- added Total to shield @{shield1_bonus_total}
- added "Don" to shields. If unchecked, Shield Parry/Shove; gear dice = "0"
- added a "Weight" and "Carried" fields for armor, shield, and weapons  "Carried" selector includes "Yes", "No", or "Mount".  (NOTE: these newly added attributes are set to not carried by default to prevent being included twice for encumbrance. Please verify that any Weapons, Armor, and Shield weight is only being included in whichever location works best for you.) No and Mount will remove the items weight from the Character's encumbrance.  Items located on the mount should also be listed as Mount's Gear or as gear included with the new repeating Beasts section.
- added Wt and Carr and Features to Weapons, Armor and Shield sections.
- added a new repeating section for "Beasts" (pack animals) A beast's Carry is based on it's STR and the mounted condition.  Encumbrance needs to be manually entered for any Item(s) weight of gear included in the Notes textarea.
Cheers

Mr Oldtimer

Thu 31 Oct 2019, 11:03

Wow! That’s fantastic news Sefnerr. Can’t wait to try it out.

Ebrim

Thu 31 Oct 2019, 12:53

Great stuff, thanks!
Catch me on Three Skulls Tavern: YouTube or Twitch, an instructional AP dedicated to Year Zero games. Currently playing in a Raven’s Purge campaign and GM’ing a campaign of Vaesen.

Valyar

Thu 31 Oct 2019, 16:37

This spreadsheet is great, one of the best in Roll20.

sefnerr

Thu 31 Oct 2019, 20:18

This spreadsheet is great, one of the best in Roll20.
I hope that's a good thing Valyar? :-P LOL
I really wanted to make the sheet closer to the official one included with FL books, but I wasn't sure on the legalities of doing so...  I'm still kicking around the idea of adding more artistic "embellishments".  I don't want to detract from the sheet's primary functions, but I also enjoy the mood set on the official sheet.

tsephblade

Mon 25 Nov 2019, 00:55

I'm having a problem with the sheet in one of my games. It's rolling a lot of Base Dies plus my selected pool. It happens in only one of my games, with all characters, even the NPCs.

sefnerr

Mon 25 Nov 2019, 01:24

I'm having a problem with the sheet in one of my games. It's rolling a lot of Base Dies plus my selected pool. It happens in only one of my games, with all characters, even the NPCs.
What happens if you use the "Clear dice pool" button? Just got home from out of town... I'll have a look ASAP to see if I notice anything wrong.

tsephblade

Mon 25 Nov 2019, 01:45

What happens if you use the "Clear dice pool" button?  Just got home from out of town... I'll have a look ASAP to see if I notice anything wrong.
It resets all the Die Pools.But when you try to roll some Base Die pool it rolls plus 6 dies with the pool. Everytime it rolls plus 6 dies.