King_Kull
Topic Author

Creatures of the Forbidden Lands

Tue 10 Oct 2017, 08:38

As I woke today I remembered a dream. I dreamt of the Finger Puppet Player. It was a giant creature that lived under the surface. It uses the flesh of his former victims to lure newer victims into his deadly trap. For instance a lovely maid that is threat need by bandits. And then it uses his finger puppets to kill them. It‘s reach is limited because he can’t move his fingers over a wide area - but he has two hands ;)
Wanted to share this creature from my dream.
I am king!

Brior

Re: Creatures of the Forbidden Lands

Tue 10 Oct 2017, 08:52

Ha, ha. ”The Forbidden Hands” strike again!

King_Kull
Topic Author

Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:55

:)
I am king!

Peter

Tue 10 Oct 2017, 14:32

As I woke today I remembered a dream. I dreamt of the Finger Puppet Player. It was a giant creature that lived under the surface. It uses the flesh of his former victims to lure newer victims into his deadly trap. For instance a lovely maid that is threat need by bandits. And then it uses his finger puppets to kill them. It‘s reach is limited because he can’t move his fingers over a wide area - but he has two hands ;)
Sounds a lot like the Mutant classic Dråparträd (Slayer Tree - not sure about official translation) - expect the tree is, well a tree and not a hand. And instead of finger puppets it uses seed-clones to copy humans.
Check out my BoL heroic migration period hack - Barbarians of the Dark Ages
Kolla mitt ny-klassika BRP-derivat - Monster och Människor

King_Kull
Topic Author

Tue 10 Oct 2017, 14:41

Sounds a lot like the Mutant classic Dråparträd (Slayer Tree - not sure about official translation) - expect the tree is, well a tree and not a hand. And instead of finger puppets it uses seed-clones to copy humans.
Seems ultracrazy - like it :)
I am king!