Alarian
Topic Author

Solo Rules

Mon 07 Jun 2021, 20:45

Hey all. New user here. Came across Forbidden Lands about a week ago and really like what I saw. I ordered the Raven Bundle today as well as a second set of dice, can't wait!

My question is I downloaded a copy of the solo rules (how I intend to play mainly) and every page has a giant red "Sample Page" across them. I thought I downloaded the file from DriveThruRPG, but I can't find the file there. Is there somewhere I can download the rules without the Sample Page on every page? I've looked on Free League's website as well with no luck.

Any help is appreciated.

Alarian

ChrilleT

Re: Solo Rules

Mon 07 Jun 2021, 21:39

Strange that they has sample page over them. I would not expect that when buying from Drivethroughrpg. Are you sure that you did not get more then one file and the one you are watching is some kind of sample of the product?

Check in "Account (up to the right) and then "all titles" below "my library" to find what you have available for download.

However it is not Free League that made the solo rules so they can probably not help you much. Best is trying to get in contact with the creator that I guess would be Peter Rudin-Burgess.

Tindome10

Mon 07 Jun 2021, 21:59

Link to Forbidden Hero - Solo Roleplaying in the Forbidden Lands on drivethrurpg.com

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/32 ... t_filtered

Moderator Action: Added a description to the link for clarity.

Alarian
Topic Author

Tue 08 Jun 2021, 01:34

Thanks for the Link! I was searching for Forbidden Lands and it wasn't finding it. I evidently had downloaded the full sized preview to look it over before deciding. I just bought it so I have the correct copy now.

Thanks again for the quick replies.

Alarian