Gaddeborg

Re: Weatherstone

Wed 03 Apr 2019, 20:25

I like that the bridge is up and that the adventure site has no obvious solution to the problem of how to get over. Briors old adventure Svavelvinter (best adventure of all times) has several such problems. Players usually get very creative when faced with such problems, and GM:s usually become easy-going with letting the schemes work, which gives a good game in my opinion. In this case, one could probably craft something from old wood laying around, throw a lasso or something to get over. 

olaskoog

Re: Weatherstone

Mon 27 May 2019, 10:12

I like that the bridge is up and that the adventure site has no obvious solution to the problem of how to get over. Briors old adventure Svavelvinter (best adventure of all times) has several such problems. Players usually get very creative when faced with such problems, and GM:s usually become easy-going with letting the schemes work, which gives a good game in my opinion. In this case, one could probably craft something from old wood laying around, throw a lasso or something to get over. 
Agree! My players went back to "The House of Knights" and carried with them a really large table and used that as a bridge :)
GZIP: Off