Arnold
Topic Author

Second strengh based charakter?

Tue 09 Jan 2018, 07:12

Looking at the hero classes, i am missing an alternative to the warrior and a second strengh based hero.
I don´t know the three talent classes of the warrior, which seems to make developments in different dirations possible, but spontanusly i am thinking of some kind of berserker or barbarian -type, who is able to ignore his malus from injuries until he is broken.
As an alternative, what about a craftsman or a smith. A wandering journeyman who has no place beside his master and is selling his work in different villages, a sidekick of the peddlar ... .. 

AndersP

Re: Second strengh based charakter?

Tue 09 Jan 2018, 09:03

From the Swedish alfa you get this information.

The three warrior class talents are:
*The way of the sword - increase the possibility to do damage (level 1 gives you the opportunity to ignore armor etc.)
*The way of the shield - increase your ability to soak damage
*The way of the enemy - increase your ability to read what your enemy will do (this is dependent on using the advanced battle rules)

But then there are also many talents that are open for everyone, some of these that are applicable for a warrior:
*Bonus to different kinds of weapons
*Berserk that gives you the ability to ignore damage to a certain point
*"Quick like a flash" that gives you bonus to initiative.
*Executioner - that gives you a chance to do more deadly damage
*Defensive that gives you extra actions to defend.

Dependent on talents you can either create a warrior that gives a lot of damage, or a warrior that can take a lot of damage, or a mix of both.