cwilsontrull
Topic Author

Welcome back to Buckler Washington

Mon 09 Oct 2017, 15:05

I am very excited. We just spent a single sitting and played Tales from the Loop for an entire Sunday. I was able to gather the original players Raven (Riley the jock), Lis (Matilda the bookworm), Dan (Cyrus the rocker), and Jer (Scotty the bookworm) as they continue to investigate the mysteries of Buckler and try to find the truth behind the Mirror.

They pick up right where they left off at the end of Ghost in the Graveyard, and discover that there is a lot more happening than they realize. What does Riley have that brought Dr Sokolova to her doorstep at 3:33 in the morning? What has begun that made Alonya drag Cyrus out of bed? Where did the ginormous alien in Scotty’s room come from and what does its cryptic words “It all ends” mean? And who is Dawn Fuller and can Matilda help her get untrapped from Joshua’s mind?

I’ve recorded over 5 hours and will begin to edit the podcast this week. That means we will have a new Tales from the Loop podcast on Lost & Forgotten Worlds this next Saturday (Oct 14th). I hope you join us.

Let’s keep those dice rollin’