flames

Help Crowdfunding kickstarter

Mon 24 Dec 2018, 12:26

Hello,

I have registered in the forum to promote a patronage on the kickstarter platform, I am not the author, although I know him, I hope you like it and can collaborate on the project.

I leave the link and thank you very much.

http://kck.st/2A7opvs

A greeting.

Some pictures:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

BrotherB

Re: Help Crowdfunding kickstarter

Mon 24 Dec 2018, 15:57

What is the goal you aiming for, untill realse?
Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.

flames

Wed 26 Dec 2018, 18:28

Hello,

I have been collaborating with the author for a long time. It is the job of making the project known, there is hardly time left to help the project, and if the goals are already achieved, you are right that there is no longer a goal to be achieved.

A greeting.

BrotherB

Thu 27 Dec 2018, 08:09

Hello,

I have been collaborating with the author for a long time. It is the job of making the project known, there is hardly time left to help the project, and if the goals are already achieved, you are right that there is no longer a goal to be achieved.

A greeting.
Thats what i meant, it seames as the projekt has reached its stretchgoal. And i backt it, so i gues i Will get one of those in the future. An i right?
Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.

flames

Thu 27 Dec 2018, 11:29

Hello,

A greeting.
Thats what i meant, it seames as the projekt has reached its stretchgoal. And i backt it, so i gues i Will get one of those in the future. An i right?
Thanks for collaborating, I have seen them and they are amazing, you will see.

A greeting.
GZIP: Off