ShardCollector
Topic Author

Downloading purchased content

Sun 08 Aug 2021, 16:48

Hello

I just "bought" the free Forbidden Lands Quickstart PDF and got confirmation of my order.
However, I cannot find any place for downloading the PDF.

Usually, there would be a login button on the page and under your account would be your purchase history. From there you should be able to download any digital material to the games.
For some reason or another, I cannot find a login from the Free League page, other than here in the Forums.
So, if I buy anything with actual money, how am I going to access my purchased content?

Best regards
Mikko

Fenhorn

Re: Downloading purchased content

Sun 08 Aug 2021, 16:57

If you bought a PDF only, then you have bought it from DriveThruRPG.com and the PDF should be there (in your library). The Free League webbstore sells physical books and as a bonus you will get the PDF, the PDF in this case should still be handle by DTRPG, even though sometimes FL have given a link in the email directly.

If you want to have support for a specific order, please email support@frialigan.se and they will sort it out. It can take up to a day or so before they answer depending on how hectic it is.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

ShardCollector
Topic Author

Sun 08 Aug 2021, 17:40

This was a PDF only, but directly through the Free League webstore (https://freeleaguepublishing.com/en/sto ... 1726826544).
If I buy a physical book, do I need to connect my account to the DTRPG for the bonus PDF? I'm a bit lost here.

Fenhorn

Sun 08 Aug 2021, 18:20

I am a little bit lost myself regarding that quickstart pdf and how that will work. Normally if you buy a book from them, you get the link to the pdf pretty much directly, but in this case you don't (I also tested). Strange because it is a free product.

I don't know if there is delay for this for some unknown reason. Please contact support@frialigan.se about this and other questions regarding the webbshop.

If you really want to see the quickstart know, it exists also on drivethru and it is of course free even there.

ShardCollector
Topic Author

Sun 22 Aug 2021, 22:26

Thank you for your answers.

I ended up making an account to drivethroughrpg and the quick start guide was free also there, so I downloaded it through their site.

Fenhorn

Sun 22 Aug 2021, 22:27

Thank you for your answers.

I ended up making an account to drivethroughrpg and the quick start guide was free also there, so I downloaded it through their site.
They told me that they have had some problem with this but it should be fixed now. But good that got it anyway.

scaarr

Fri 04 Mar 2022, 20:07

I am also having this issue. The problem is there is no way to see my orders. I am trying to view where my 'order' for https://freeleaguepublishing.com/en/sto ... 1726826544 is or even where an account page in general would be.

Fenhorn

Fri 04 Mar 2022, 20:49

I am also having this issue. The problem is there is no way to see my orders. I am trying to view where my 'order' for https://freeleaguepublishing.com/en/sto ... 1726826544 is or even where an account page in general would be.
If this keep being a problem (because it is a free product I guess) then download it from drivethru instead.
I did a test just now of this and got nothing. I don't know how long this should take. It shouldn't take that long, it's just a link.

edit: I just got the link (after 15 minutes) so, even though it is just a link, it may take some time (for some reasons).

ripley

Thu 21 Jul 2022, 11:55

Hello,

I am having this exact problem - I 'purchased' the free Mutant: Year Zero quickstart PDF, received an email confirming my order but can't find any way to actually download it.

Before I email support I thought I'd check here in case I've missed something obvious, does anyone know if the issue mentioned above was resolved?

Thanks!

Fenhorn

Thu 21 Jul 2022, 12:05

You should, fairly quickly, get an email with the digital download codes. If not, you can email support@frialigan.se so they could fix this.