johnchristopher

Re: No PDFs and no answer from Free League Support?

Mon 13 Jul 2020, 00:12

Got in touch, everything's fine ^^. I think it's better to mail support than tomas though (I didn't think things through and only cc my mail to support hours after mailing tomas, should have started there, sorry).

Fenhorn

Mon 13 Jul 2020, 00:20

Got in touch, everything's fine ^^. I think it's better to mail support than tomas though (I didn't think things through and only cc my mail to support hours after mailing tomas, should have started there, sorry).
It may be so that certain FL folk are on vacation at the moment, support@frialigan.se are never on vacation, somebody at FL will check that, even though right now I can guess that he (the support) have a lot to do because of the Vaesen RPG release and the Bitter Reach release, as well as some other stuff.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Greyfax

Tue 28 Jul 2020, 21:19

I am in the same case: I ordered Forbidden Lands on July 9th and I still have not received the PDF files. I am very disapointed by the lack of service

Greyfax

Wed 29 Jul 2020, 09:32

I am in the same case: I ordered Forbidden Lands on July 9th and I still have not received the PDF files. I am very disapointed by the lack of service
I received my PDF files!

Greyfax

Fri 31 Jul 2020, 13:35

One more issue :( And no answer from the Support :((

I ordered the bundle "Forbidden Lands - Raven Bundle" on July 9th: at 1298kr with "The Spire of Quetzel" included.

This morning, I realized that the bundle was updated a few days ago: at 998kr "The Spire of Quetzel" is not included anymore.

I received yesterday a notification of the sending of my order and I saw that "The Spire of Quetzel" is not in the list of products sent.

I think that they made an issue, sending the new content instead of the one I ordered: and I can't have any answer.

I start wondering if everything will be ok one day of I need to cancel my order and ask for a refund.

mitanker101

Wed 16 Sep 2020, 01:17

How long after a purchase should I expect to have access to the PDFs?

How should I expect to receive the PDFs?

Fenhorn

Wed 16 Sep 2020, 01:46

How long after a purchase should I expect to have access to the PDFs?

How should I expect to receive the PDFs?
Normally it takes a day or so (it is done when the order is handled). They both use links to the pdf directly in an email or an email with a link to drivethrurpg.com where the files are. I don't remember when they do which method. If you haven't got an email with links (don't forget to check so your spamfilters haven't caught them), email support@frialigan.se.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore