Lehto
Topic Author

A word or two from customer support

Fri 31 Jul 2020, 23:49

Hello you all!

I am Daniel, from customer support. Have been a roleplayer since 1984 and off and on in the business since 2001 when I worked for the swedish publisher NeoGames, who published games such as Eon (fantasy rpg only in swedish) and the cyberpunk game NeoTech (Nowadays mostly the same people are known as Helmgast, of which you may have heard). I have also written for the game Fantasy! and the Swedish edition of Chaosiums Call of Cthulhu and Chock. I also write and publish my own games and started working for Free League in April this year, customer support that is. Since then I have also involved my wife for the support. I am really dedicated to the rpg community as it is both my hobby, work and over all obsession. :-)

I just want you to know we are doing our best to see to your needs. Due to the pandemic situation we may sometimes need an extra day or two to answer, but we try to manage as fast as we can. If you have an issue like you want to change your adress, please write "URGENT" as topic. I expect us to be back to within 24 hours reply during the following week.

Good gaming everyone!

Daniel
Customer support