Kvitulv
Topic Author

I want it All and I want it now!

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 21:01

I am so exited for a 5 edition Symbaroum. Of different reasons the original rules did not work for me and my group.

So I want everything that's Symbaroum converted into 5e, not only the rulebooks, but the campaign books, the adventure books. Everything! I am ready to throw hundreds of dollars at this campaign, I will volunteer to proofread for free if necessary. Just make this happen. please. Everything!

Symbaroum 5e was the best news that happened in these sorry Corona times we now live in. I think personally it can be a huge success, catapulting Symbaroum into a major and favorite RPG setting of all times. I do, if you play your cards right.

So I implore you, make this happen.

-Sincerly a big fan.

jonathanpay

Re: I want it All and I want it now!

Sun 11 Apr 2021, 18:29

My group have played through Copper Crown and started on Wrath of the Warden with the free conversion kit out and lots of our own homebrewing. We haven't been making notes on strict encounter conversions AFAIK, more ball parking what exists in 5e that we can relabel.
Christian. Husband. Father. Antipodean. Egalitarian. Cinephile. Boardgame and ttrpg enthusiast. Jack-of-all-trades. World's first second-generation email geek.

WallyWest

Tue 13 Apr 2021, 02:14

My group have played through Copper Crown and started on Wrath of the Warden with the free conversion kit out and lots of our own homebrewing. We haven't been making notes on strict encounter conversions AFAIK, more ball parking what exists in 5e that we can relabel.
Where is the conversion kit? I'd love to look over it.

pagnabros

Tue 13 Apr 2021, 13:47

jonathanpay

Wed 14 Apr 2021, 08:42

Yeah, that's the one. It's pretty bare bones but has been enough for my group to get started on converting other parts of the original Symbaroum game.
Christian. Husband. Father. Antipodean. Egalitarian. Cinephile. Boardgame and ttrpg enthusiast. Jack-of-all-trades. World's first second-generation email geek.