Timdalf
Topic Author

The One Ring Kickstarter sets shipping

Thu 20 Jan 2022, 23:31

The lack of concrete info on this is surprising. I pledged at the My Precious level. Why cannot we receive notice that our packages have been shipped and perhaps even with tracking info? Amazon can do it. And they ship in the millions. I understand the supply chain problems in the US. But this silence should not be permitted. Thanks.
Timothy Fisher
Valley Cottage, NY, 10989

Fenhorn

Re: The One Ring Kickstarter sets shipping

Thu 20 Jan 2022, 23:37

Questions like this should be asked on the kickstarter but also can be asked through mail to support@frialigan.se (or you can use the contact form here.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

TuorTheBlessed

Thu 20 Jan 2022, 23:44

I think it’s likely that your package hasn’t been shipped yet, it’s probably still processing from when it got off the boat from overseas. This process is standard to how I have experienced other Kickstarters as well.

eternalsage

Thu 20 Jan 2022, 23:49

Yea. As impatient as I've been (lol) it is inline with what they said to expect. When they are shipped we'll get tracking numbers
“It is useless to meet revenge with revenge; it will heal nothing.” - Frodo Baggins, Return of the King

HunterGreen

Fri 21 Jan 2022, 15:25

The lack of concrete info on this is surprising. I pledged at the My Precious level. Why cannot we receive notice that our packages have been shipped and perhaps even with tracking info? Amazon can do it. And they ship in the millions. I understand the supply chain problems in the US. But this silence should not be permitted. Thanks.
Timothy Fisher
What you describe is exactly what is happening. Just means yours hasn't reached that point yet, but when it does you will get exactly the notification you're demanding.
TOR/AiME Discord: https://discord.me/theonering
Narvi, the TOR bot for Discord: https://bitbucket.org/HawthornThistleberry/narvi/

jthurn

Fri 21 Jan 2022, 19:37

I received an email from the logistics company asking to verify my shipping address, so I reckon if you receive that everything is in good order.

Darn it... I just wet my pants with excitement. Again.

kernowgaz

Sat 22 Jan 2022, 17:09

I’ve pre ordered from the Free League Publishing store, will my copy only be dispatched once the Kickstarter has been fully delivered or the country’s Kickstarters have been fulfilled? The website says January but I doubt that now.

With the issue of large orders for the EU having to be shipped to Germany to issue, I might not get my pre order bundle for a long time at this rate if the Kickstarter is fully fulfilled before I get mine. Should’ve waited to get mine from a retailer who backed the Kickstarter.

Timdalf
Topic Author

Wed 09 Feb 2022, 03:02

Timothy Fisher
I am very happy and relieved to report that I did indeed receive a notice of shipping just now (Feb 8). By UPS and will arrive by Thurs Fed 10... After a year's wait and 4 weeks of anxiety, only relieved by watching other peoples' unboxing videos on YouTube!!! So be patient everyone. There is a far green country under a swift sunrise coming!! I sent an email of thanks to Free League and to Fun Again Logistics.

EvoDoesGood

Wed 09 Feb 2022, 17:20

I just got mine yesterday as well. I haven't seen a timeline update just yet but if my past logistic timelines are usable I should get it either Saturday or Monday. Super pumped for it!
But that's just my two cents

eternalsage

Wed 09 Feb 2022, 17:26

Still waiting on mine... but I did get an email from customer support proving I'm in line and waiting, just that they haven't gotten to me yet
“It is useless to meet revenge with revenge; it will heal nothing.” - Frodo Baggins, Return of the King