Elenath

Re: Play-by-Post Games

Thu 14 Oct 2021, 04:34

+1 for Elenath.

I will be starting a PbP game soon, using The One Ring 2nd edition. I'd like at least 1 more, ideally 2 more fairly committed players.
Define "fairly committed". I might be interested
I would say posting 3 days a week ( or more) and that could include out of character thread post as well. They don't have to be long posts just enough to keep the story moving. I would say I am probably the least prolific as far as individual post length but am lucky enough to be able to post regularly.

Dorjcal

Fri 15 Oct 2021, 07:50

+1 for Elenath.

I will be starting a PbP game soon, using The One Ring 2nd edition. I'd like at least 1 more, ideally 2 more fairly committed players.
I would say posting 3 days a week ( or more) and that could include out of character thread post as well. They don't have to be long posts just enough to keep the story moving. I would say I am probably the least prolific as far as individual post length but am lucky enough to be able to post regularly.
Sounds great! Count me in!

Elenath

Fri 15 Oct 2021, 16:05

@Dorjcal head here and send a request to join. https://torrpg1.proboards.com

Dorjcal

Sat 16 Oct 2021, 10:31

@Dorjcal head here and send a request to join. https://torrpg1.proboards.com
Waiting for Staff approval

Elenath

Sat 16 Oct 2021, 13:47

Waiting for Staff approval
It is done. Hope you enjoy.

For other wanting to join we are now full but will recruit later if any spots open up.

Regards