- Choose a culture and it fills in your blessing, standard of living, treasure, and starting skills
- Choose a calling and it fills in your shadow path and third distinctive trait
- But it never overwrites anything you've already entered while doing this
- A single click to add a weapon, piece of armor, or shield to your sheet, with all its stats
- But everything automatically added can be revised (e.g., if a virtue or reward changes it)
- Has the information that the main character sheet didn't, so it also has everything it needs for Narvi to (eventually) use it
- A spacious Notes tab with room for background, company info, description, tale of years, etc.
- Lots of pulldown menus to easily choose things like distinctive features, but you can also type entries not on the list
- It even changes a border graphic based on your character's race, like the four variants that FL's sheet has
- Accounts for Redoubtable while calculating Load
To get your copy, go to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... te/preview and click USE TEMPLATE, then File | Make a Copy for each character. Look at File | See version history to see what version it is. Unfortunately as I am updating it, the updates won't keep percolating to your copy, so while it (and the game itself) are in alpha, you may have to remake characters as new versions come out (I think; Google is not very clear about how templates work), but I expect this to settle down soon.
Later, the plan is to make Narvi (my Discord dice-rolling and game-automating bot) able to read these characters. So in a 2e game, you would just tell Narvi where your character sheet is, then Narvi would be able to look into it for all the stats it needs to do your rolls, and push updates to it when you or your loremaster do things like update endurance or hope, etc. Since the sheet will be very complete, this will let Narvi do some awesome automation like automatically accounting for your virtues, rewards, and cultural blessings.
For support, come to https://discord.me/theonering and pick a role, then join the chat in #tor2e-discussion (right now there's a thread there for it, but eventually it'll probably just be discussed in the main channel).