Griff83
Topic Author

Acquiring Playtest Rules

Wed 14 Jul 2021, 18:23

Is there a way to get the alpha/playtest rules? Digging through the guys of RPG systems and seeing how far they can stretch is a hobby of mine. I like converting fantasy systems to Star Wars, and I like seeing if sci-fi systems can accommodate fantasy settings. I'd like to see what this new edition can do.

I think it's too late to get in on the Kickstarter (but I could be wrong), so I'm looking for the playtest rules. Are you allowed to share them? If not, where can I get ahold of them?

Thanks in advance!

Fenhorn

Re: Acquiring Playtest Rules

Wed 14 Jul 2021, 19:29

You can make a so called late pledge (there is a link in the TOR 2E kickstarter fro that). If you do make a late pledge, you can ask for alpha-pdf by emailing support@frialigan.se and ask for it.

The One Ring kickstarter
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Valarian

Re: Acquiring Playtest Rules

Thu 15 Jul 2021, 14:59

I like converting fantasy systems to Star Wars, and I like seeing if sci-fi systems can accommodate fantasy settings. I'd like to see what this new edition can do.
I converted the 1st edition rules to run a post-apocalypse zombie game. I think the main thing is whether the theme of hope vs despair fits the setting.