Vuriche

Re: Alpha Feedback - Character Sheet

Sat 03 Jul 2021, 23:03

There needs to be a place for fatigue separate to load, as the latter will rarely change other than from applying the former.

There also doesn’t seem to be any space for fellowship focus to be recorded, or the fellowship pool. I’d also personally see more space given to the current attribute section, rather than (what I assume is) a picture box.

I would like to second the need for a separate space for logging fatigue emphatically! My biggest gripe with the previous edition's sheet was that it lacked this space. Let's not repeat this mistake. There's space on the left side of the main Endurance box, put it there. :)

It's my impression that there's a backside to this sheet that we have yet to see, I would expect to see space for Fellowship focus and pool there.

Finally my vote is for the 2nd of the four different sheets.

sanjurotokage

Wed 21 Jul 2021, 17:26

Hey there,

I should have said on the Effekt podcast Book club that we used one of your fillable forms to create characters. It was helped speed up the generation, I did make a pouted direction when asked in the comments to here to make sure the credit wasn’t entirely missed.

I am trying a session tonight so will be using them for my group

Thanks for spending the time to make them

Dorjcal

Wed 21 Jul 2021, 22:44

Hi everyone !

Hope I'm not putting this in the wrong place.
I've worked a bit on the provided character sheet, which is gorgeous by the way.
Using Adobe Reader, I've created fillable fields and lists with page references to the alpha rules.
It still needs a little polishing but it's totally usable right now.
My players will be remote so I thought a good clean digital sheet could be useful.
Feel free to use it, modify it or ask me to make changes !
Infos are duplicated on the 4 design versions of the character sheet, and you have the 4 separated designs in seperate pdf's as well.
It's on Google drive because of this forum's attachment size limitations : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
it's amazing! Is there a way to have a "null" option for things like helm, shield, etc. that a character might not have?

Fornost42

Thu 22 Jul 2021, 21:04

Hi everyone !

Hope I'm not putting this in the wrong place.
I've worked a bit on the provided character sheet, which is gorgeous by the way.
Using Adobe Reader, I've created fillable fields and lists with page references to the alpha rules.
It still needs a little polishing but it's totally usable right now.
My players will be remote so I thought a good clean digital sheet could be useful.
Feel free to use it, modify it or ask me to make changes !
Infos are duplicated on the 4 design versions of the character sheet, and you have the 4 separated designs in seperate pdf's as well.
It's on Google drive because of this forum's attachment size limitations : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Awesome! Thanks so much for this.