wbweather

Re: Well, I'm back.

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 16:23

Well for those of us on Discord, you never really went away, but glad to have you here!

Jacob Rodgers
Topic Author

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 16:49

Well for those of us on Discord, you never really went away, but glad to have you here!
I suppose it's a matter of focus — for example, I'm not new to the forums here (go check out Ruins of Symbaroum) and I never left any particular Discord channels either, though I did try to moderate my presence to an appropriate level of involvement for each channel. But, in any case, I'm hoping that this becomes THE PLACE to hear about Middle-earth roleplaying news. :)

wbweather

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 16:50

Me too, and sooner rather than later.

jamesrbrown

Thu 12 Nov 2020, 06:20

It's good to see you here Jacob!

Jacob Rodgers
Topic Author

Thu 12 Nov 2020, 17:19

It's good to see you here Jacob!
Hey James! Hope everything's going well for you. I'm excited for the future of this forum. :)

James Blonde

Sun 10 Jan 2021, 21:21

Hi Jacob!

I was actually the player who started out as the Hobbit character in Theft of The Moon when you ran it on rpg.net. I had some "real life" issues and couldn't keep going. I wish I could've stuck with it. I REALLY wish I could've been a part of your Darkening of Mirkwood campaign. Anyway, glad to see you're still going strong!

Jacob Rodgers
Topic Author

Wed 13 Jan 2021, 18:53

Hi Jacob!

I was actually the player who started out as the Hobbit character in Theft of The Moon when you ran it on rpg.net. I had some "real life" issues and couldn't keep going. I wish I could've stuck with it. I REALLY wish I could've been a part of your Darkening of Mirkwood campaign. Anyway, glad to see you're still going strong!
Hey James!

Cool to see you again, and I totally understand — life happens. Unfortunately, I stay really busy these days so I'm not doing any PbP anymore, maybe someday.

Later, Jacob