Viper007
Topic Author

Map Resource Creator

Tue 04 Jan 2022, 04:16

Found this source on Patreon, make what I think are superb maps that are usable for T2K. Doesn't have many subscribers, but take a look and see what you think. Here is the link:
https://www.patreon.com/pulpscape

Mahatatain

Re: Map Resource Creator

Thu 06 Jan 2022, 13:51

I was about to recommend Pulpscape as well. The maps are very good and come in both 10m hex and hexless versions. Additionally Pulpscape has produced a number of vehicle tokens including wrecked versions, all of which are very useful.

Ursus Maior

Fri 07 Jan 2022, 13:46

Pulpscape added more vehicles yesterday. Many of the vehicles from the core box are now available.
liber & infractus

sgt

Sat 08 Jan 2022, 13:26

Can someone explain in just a few words what this is and why I should get it? Are they ready-made maps or tools to make maps? Or both?

Mahatatain

Sat 08 Jan 2022, 13:50

It's a bit of both.

There are ready made maps that you can use for an encounter and these are large, often 400m by 400m, so allow properly for encounters at range.

There are also some vehicle tokens to place on map, including wrecks and templates with separate turrets so that you can determine facing if needed.

There is enough there already to make it worth sponsoring for a month and you can then decide whether to continue.

jjsoini

Sun 09 Jan 2022, 18:41

Hey thanks for the shoutout! It's me behind the Pulpscape account.
Can someone explain in just a few words what this is and why I should get it? Are they ready-made maps or tools to make maps? Or both?
I'm first and foremost making ready-to-use maps but I also upload assets that I've used and other assets I believe GMs might need for customizing their map and encounters (wrecks, fortifications) or to use as tokens (vehicles etc). The war maps are all designed for the 10m hex grid with T2K in mind while indoor locations might be on a square grid. All are available gridless too. Check out also https://www.instagram.com/pulpscape/

About me and the maps: My focus is on maps for T2K and other post-apocalyptic or modern games. I originally started making maps for a zombie campaign so I'm keeping also other modern settings in mind, and not exclusively T2K but these maps are usually well suitable for T2K too: such as indoor maps for hospitals, metro stations, factories, etc. I'm not a full-time creator and I'm uploading maybe couple of maps per month so I tried to price the patreon low to match the output I can manage. All support is very much appreciated!
––––
I make maps and assets for modern ttrpgs including T2K and TWD. Find me on IG @pulpscape and subscribe at patreon.com/pulpscape

jjsoini

Sun 09 Jan 2022, 20:20

Just added some free stuff (M113 and M35 truck) to take a look at https://www.patreon.com/posts/60939149
––––
I make maps and assets for modern ttrpgs including T2K and TWD. Find me on IG @pulpscape and subscribe at patreon.com/pulpscape

Ursus Maior

Mon 10 Jan 2022, 11:12

Cool, good to know, you're active here.
liber & infractus

Yskonyn

Wed 12 Jan 2022, 22:05

@jjsoini thanks for your work. I've subbed! Love the aesthetics of your work.
I would appreciate a little more tokens of weapons, hardware and doodads to populate your maps with. But of course its not to be taken as any kind of demand.
Keep up the good work!

Ursus Maior

Thu 13 Jan 2022, 10:59

Just added some free stuff (M113 and M35 truck) to take a look at https://www.patreon.com/posts/60939149
As you keep delivering the past days, let me again say that these maps are fantastic! I already start building scenarios around them in my head. I especially like the new, lighter shaded color palette. The old palette was great, too, but the new one blends better with the official maps.

On that note, would you consider putting in center dots into hexes, like the official maps have? It's not a feature I particularly miss or care for, but it makes orientation a bit better plus the official maps and some third party works offer it.
liber & infractus