ottarrus
Topic Author

Release Schedule

Tue 30 Nov 2021, 17:57

So, where is a good spot to find Fria Ligan's release plans?
I've looked at the News section and the individual Games sections and all those list are the games and supplements already released. What I'm looking for is more of a planned release schedule so I can see what to look forward to.
Have I missed something?

Fenhorn

Re: Release Schedule

Tue 30 Nov 2021, 18:03

The only place where they talk about upcoming books and stuff is on their monthly youtube stream that usually takes place the last Wednesday each moth 5 PM CET. If you catch it live, you can also ask questions.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

ottarrus
Topic Author

Wed 01 Dec 2021, 02:46

You know, it might be worth my while tomorrow to see if I can't get on and mention that a posted release schedule my be a smart marketing play.
Mongoose Publishing does a pretty good job at posting their upcoming products and it does help the budgeting process :D

ottarrus
Topic Author

Wed 01 Dec 2021, 19:32

So I missed November's youtube-cast, but I did take the time to post this on the page [although 7 days late]
[snip]

Tomas and Doug, it would really be a help to all of us if FLP would put an Upcoming Releases tab on the front page of the website. Until day before yesterday, I had no idea that Operation Reset and the other T2K4 stuff was even on the to-do list, much less the menu! I was under the impression that next support for the game [whose K/S I backed] 'Black Madonna' but that that was going to be delayed. We're all adult enough to understand that a given date is just an estimate until you get the book back from the printer, and it's a quick way for us to get the info we want without hassling @fenhorn over on the official forums about it :D
So help us fellow geeks out a little bit!