Oddball_E8

Re: Physical Copy?

Tue 23 Nov 2021, 08:16

Greetings all,

Does anyone know if they have moved to shipping Pre-Orders yet or are they still shipping Kickstarter/Pledgemanager backers? I have not received an email but I didn't receive one when I ordered the Alien Colonial Marine book either. I don't want to email support again if no other pre-order buyers have not received there's either, especailly since the game might be arriving on shelves soon in time for Christmas.

Regardless, thank you everyone for your assistance!
I received no e-mail for my kickstarter.

It just kinda showed up.

Ursus Maior

Tue 23 Nov 2021, 10:33

I think pre-orders started to get shipped with release, at least theoretically. As for me, my replacement limited edition box got mailed yesterday. The item sent originally was damaged and misprinted. That was very quick, so I'm quite happy.
liber & infractus

Higgipedia

Wed 24 Nov 2021, 00:16

Greetings all,

Does anyone know if they have moved to shipping Pre-Orders yet or are they still shipping Kickstarter/Pledgemanager backers? I have not received an email but I didn't receive one when I ordered the Alien Colonial Marine book either. I don't want to email support again if no other pre-order buyers have not received there's either, especailly since the game might be arriving on shelves soon in time for Christmas.

Regardless, thank you everyone for your assistance!
I have received neither shipping confirmation nor physical product yet and I was a KS backer. I realize it's out of Fria Ligan's hands at this point but at this point if they are using Funagain for any future kickstarters, I sure as hell won't back it.
DENNIS HIGGINS
Check out the Black Sheep War Journal in the Free League Workshop!

Oddball_E8

Wed 24 Nov 2021, 06:47

I just got this e-mail from Free League yesterday:

Hello!
Here is another update on shipping to US backers. This is directly from our logistics partner Funagain:
"Checking in with the warehouse today, and they've packed everything that they can to this point; now they still have to label and ship the orders. This takes a while because each individual order is a different size and weight and has to be individually processed for the label. It has taken longer than anticipated, but we've got a team coming in over the weekend to continue working on the rest of these. Once the labels are processed, you'll see that number in the system switch over to packed."
As the original completion date we got from Funagain was Nov 12, we're clearly not happy with the situation and we have made that very clear to them. Still, if the plan they outlined above is followed, all remaining orders should go out early next week. Again, our sincere apologies to those of you who are still waiting for your rewards.
Best,
/Free League

Olddreamer

Wed 01 Dec 2021, 18:56

What's frustrating is seeing everything I ordered on Amazon.... I could have it in my hands in 2 days, and pay less money, then pre-ordering it.... No shipping notification, so who knows when Funagain decides to get around to shipping it.

Fenhorn

Wed 01 Dec 2021, 19:35

What's frustrating is seeing everything I ordered on Amazon.... I could have it in my hands in 2 days, and pay less money, then pre-ordering it.... No shipping notification, so who knows when Funagain decides to get around to shipping it.
... and no PDFs and no VTTs, but I understand it is boring when it goes wrong. I have been in that boat myself. Even though most of the fulfillment have actually been done (I know that means nothing to those on the wrong side of the end date), Funagain (not a very good name when things go wrong) have done some serious miscalculations with this fulfillment. It doesn't help that we have a pandemic that makes a lot of things a lot more difficult.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Olddreamer

Wed 01 Dec 2021, 22:58

I will say that while Funagain has made a royal mess of this, customer support at Free League has been top-notch.

Hats off to Free League!

Higgipedia

Thu 02 Dec 2021, 06:24

I will say that while Funagain has made a royal mess of this, customer support at Free League has been top-notch.

Hats off to Free League!
100% Free League has been fantastic and transparent through all of this. And you can see in the tone of their updates how angry they are with Funagain.
DENNIS HIGGINS
Check out the Black Sheep War Journal in the Free League Workshop!

Grimmshade

Sat 04 Dec 2021, 05:45

Funagain needs to go away. They were responsible for fulfilling the Batman: Gotham City Chronicles game as well and also made a royal mess of that. While that was happening I heard a bunch of stories about them screwing up other Kickstarter fulfillments.

rostranor

Sun 05 Dec 2021, 22:43

My buddy is miffed about this for the same reason. He got an AMAZON order before he got his kickstarter order.