Lystra
Topic Author

More Foundry Questions

Thu 26 Aug 2021, 23:11

Getting the hang of Foundry, thanks to everyone for the answers to my last post. I'm sure there will be more, I might suggest making a Forum Category for Foundry questions!
Here are my latest questions:
1. Is there a way to make a weapon attack roll a hotkey button? Clicking on the weapon, then clicking on the attack button is a bit clunky. It would be nice to have a button to hit just to attack with the weapon without the extra step.
2. How do I make the players journal visible to players?
3. How do I make the rollable tables visible to players?
4. Is there a way to put the tables on hot keys?
Thanks for your help!

Plaffie

Re: More Foundry Questions

Fri 27 Aug 2021, 18:58

to answer question 1: you can drag a weapon from your charactersheet to the bar at the bottom. I don't have a playable setup yet in Foundry so i cannot test it in T2000 but i use it in a D&D campaign where i am a player.

Lystra
Topic Author

Fri 27 Aug 2021, 23:47

Yes that works in D&D but it doesn't seem to work with T2K.

omnipus

Sat 04 Sep 2021, 00:03

2. right click on the journal (or folder) and go to permissions and set players to "observer" or, if you want, "owner." There are also a couple of permissions plug-in modules which can give you more control or better indications over this sort of thing.
3. same thing
4. you can assign the table to a macro. I am not sure if macros can be assigned to hotkeys but, again, there is likely a module that does this if not by default.

Lystra
Topic Author

Sat 04 Sep 2021, 08:31

Answered my own question in case you are wondering
To roll on the tables there is a macro in the compendium you can drag to the hotbar!