(It being a WIP, you might already have rectified all of it, but I thought it shouldn't hurt to point it out, just in case.)
- Move Tibro to the hex immediately below its current location. The road between Skövde and Karlsborg passes immediately north of, and Tidan flows just west of, the town proper.
- There should be a road connecting Skövde and Mariestad (in the 90's, that was easily the largest road going anywhere from Skövde).
- A road towards Jönköping should branch off from the Skövde-Falköping road, passing south of Tidaholm.
- I assume the town symbols relate to the size of the town. Of all the towns shown on the map, Skövde is easily the largest (both in population and extent), so it should probably have largerst symbol.
- Continuing from the previous assumption, Lidköping ought to have the next largest symbol, being about 2/3rds of Skövde.
- Mariestad, Skara, and Falköping all were about 1/2 of Skövde.
- Tibro and Tidaholm were both above half of those above.
- Karlsborg again about half of those; less than 1/10th of Skövde.
- Not marked on the map is e.g. Vara, about the same size as Karlsborg.
- I'd consider allocating a bit more woodland terrain in the hexes just north of Skövde.
- Askersund has an unbroken water connection to Vättern.
- Are air strips of any interest? There should be a few on this map (F6, F7, Skövde and Lidköping airports...)
Dunno if any of this helps you at all ... but again, just in case.