Fenhorn

Re: ’Map’ of Castle Gyllencreutz

Fri 23 Oct 2020, 18:10

You need to share the file in gdrive (share to those with the link, I think it is called in English).
the link to the pdf in the post doen't work?
It says that I need access.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Daïna

Fri 23 Oct 2020, 19:24

It says we’re not allowed to see the doc. You need to go to your drive, go to the sharing options, and say that all users with the link can see the doc.

LiverSirRoses

Fri 23 Oct 2020, 20:06

It should work now :)
first time sharing anything with drive tbh...

Daïna

Sat 24 Oct 2020, 07:28

Amazing work! I love the choice you made for designing the carp pond.
I see you carefully prepared some mysteries of yours, it’s nice! Adds some mystery to the estate.

LiverSirRoses

Mon 26 Oct 2020, 02:31

Amazing work! I love the choice you made for designing the carp pond.
I see you carefully prepared some mysteries of yours, it’s nice! Adds some mystery to the estate.
If you'd like you can have the original file so you can Improve on the map in your own way... :)
go to https://probabletrain.itch.io/dungeon-scrawl and alter the file to your liking

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WM4665 ... sp=sharing
the file ends on .ds so you would need to dowload it and then open it in dungeonscrawl or a simmilar program that supports this kind of file...

LiverSirRoses

Mon 26 Oct 2020, 02:33

and thank you very much :)

Moldeboa

Mon 21 Dec 2020, 19:23

the file ends on .ds so you would need to dowload it and then open it in dungeonscrawl or a simmilar program that supports this kind of file...
First off, I must say this is an amazing job you have done. Not only the map, but all the ideas for riddles, traps, mazes and Mysteries in the Castle itself. I might not use all of them, but there are many nuggets to mine here.
Secondly, I tried to download the .ds file so that I could make a player-friendly map (keeping the secrets, the red-marked rooms) to myself.
I don't know if Dungeonscrawl has higher system requirements than my 7-year old Mac can handle (anything too graphical becomes problematic), but I can't get much use out of it. It simply freezes or slows my machine down to the point where I can't do much.

I would love a .pdf version without the red (and possibly blue-marked) text :)

LiverSirRoses

Fri 02 Jul 2021, 18:35

First off, I must say this is an amazing job you have done. Not only the map, but all the ideas for riddles, traps, mazes and Mysteries in the Castle itself. I might not use all of them, but there are many nuggets to mine here.
Secondly, I tried to download the .ds file so that I could make a player-friendly map (keeping the secrets, the red-marked rooms) to myself.
I don't know if Dungeonscrawl has higher system requirements than my 7-year old Mac can handle (anything too graphical becomes problematic), but I can't get much use out of it. It simply freezes or slows my machine down to the point where I can't do much.

I would love a .pdf version without the red (and possibly blue-marked) text :)

I'm sorry i havent been in the forum for a long time. this link should give you the regular pdf:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CVCe7s ... sp=sharing

LiverSirRoses

Fri 02 Jul 2021, 23:56

and thank you very much! My players have been very slow with discovering the castle. as intended. but they have been into the "noone-knows" and the bridge (i threw a corpse in there with a diary that had been withered by the dead persons rot. after a conflict broke out in the castle the person hid there only to not be able to get out). also they tried to solve the riddle in the "hall of ancestors" but couldnt since it wasn't meant to be solved by just "figuring this out"... ;)

BlissRage

Sun 12 Nov 2023, 22:48

Wow great stuff LiverSirRoses!