Elric2020
Topic Author

A Wicked Secret & And Other Mysteries - Restock question?

Sat 27 Nov 2021, 08:00

Hello everyone.

I just purchased Vaesen and was disappointed that the A Wicked Secret & And Other Mysteries book was sold out. Any word on the time line for restocking or reprinting this book? If I purchase it from my local game store, will FL allow me to redeem the pdf version?

Thanks!

Fenhorn

Re: A Wicked Secret & And Other Mysteries - Restock question?

Sat 27 Nov 2021, 11:00

Eventually it will most likely get reprinted. FL don't usually say when they reprint things, but they might do it in connection with a kickstarter and there is a kickstarter for the next two Vaesen books coming up soon (December, early something), so there is a chance that they reprint that book then.

They don't usually give out PDFs to people that have bought the books elsewhere.

But both of these questions should be asked FL directly. There is a contact form on the webbshop.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Bogbunny

Wed 08 Dec 2021, 02:04

If your local store is a member of Bits and Mortar (https://www.bits-and-mortar.com/publishers) they will be able to provide you with a link to a PDF copy of anything published by Free League that you buy from them. If they're not then encourage them to sign up.

Elric2020
Topic Author

Tue 14 Dec 2021, 09:08

Thanks for the input.

Wicked Secret was offered on the 2nd Kickstater as an Add-on option, so I took advantage of that option.