ericfromnj
Topic Author

Roll20 set up

Sun 10 Oct 2021, 04:02

Hi.

I am trying to set up Roll20 for Vaesen. I have the character sheet but I don't know how to push rolls on it.

Additioanlly, I want to have a couple pages set up with basically things that are the following:
1. Prior to the adventure
2. During the adventure
3. Post Adventure

I am running into problems.

Even though I read the book a few times I am having trouble finding certain things. I know there are rules for investigating prior to the adventure (or gaining a contact) but all I can find are the +2 dice advantage rule. Am I crazy? I believe the other stuff exists but I can't find it. PLease help.

What would you add as rules to put on the main adventure page (when they are not on a map or anything like that. I am thinking soem combat information and things like fear but I am not sure what to add.

Post adventure, I seem to have everything I need including how to roll for insights/defects and also development.

Currently I have had a session zero, plus I ran the adventure for a different group as a one shot (One PC died and the Witch Cat ended up on fire). So mty experience with the system aside from reading it is not as much as I like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You,
Always be a Fan of the Players