Ciutar
Topic Author

Character art

Fri 23 Apr 2021, 19:50

Are there any artists among you Vaesen players out there and would you like to share? :) For me the gaming sessions are such a creativity boost I just can't help myself! I thought I could start by sharing this one, and if anyone's interested I'll upload the others.

Below is a picture I call "Upsala sleuths", depicting my private investigator Sigrid Järv and Olaus Klint from The Dance of Dreams. I imagine there there isn't much room for competition on Upsala's private eye market between the two of them. This version of Olaus is based on how my GM has portrayed him (which was back when the game was in alpha no less, since we couldn't wait to get started), so I don't know how well he corresponds to the actual in-game description. I'd be interested to hear whether he looks like you imagine him, but please keep it spoiler free :)

Bonzzo15

Re: Character art

Wed 09 Jun 2021, 06:56

Are there any artists among you Vaesen players out there and would you like to share? :) For me the gaming sessions are such a creativity boost I just can't help myself! I thought I could start by sharing this one, and if anyone's interested I'll upload the others.

Below is a picture I call "Upsala sleuths", depicting my private investigator Sigrid Järv and Olaus Klint from The Dance of Dreams. I imagine there there isn't much room for competition on Upsala's private eye market between the two of them. This version of Olaus is based on how my GM has portrayed him (which was back when the game was in alpha no less, since we couldn't wait to get started), so I don't know how well he corresponds to the actual in-game description. I'd be interested to hear whether he looks like you imagine him, but please keep it spoiler free :)
Looks good!

Our Olaus met an untimely end. Haha.

Masse

Re: Character art

Thu 28 Oct 2021, 04:19

Thanks for showing us the illustrations of yours!