Deep_Impact

Re: Vaesen: Mythic Britain coming, written by Graeme Davis with new art from Egerkrans

Sat 16 Oct 2021, 09:12

What happens to those who backed the Kickstarter, which if I’m not mistaken, had a Graeme Davis mystery as a stretch goal?
It is not the same scenario. Graeme Davis has written more than one scenario and the one that backers is going to get is not this one. More about this will come in an update tomorrow.
He said he wrote three mysteries. That's seems to be the whole content of Mystic Britain.

Tomas
Site Admin

Re: Vaesen: Mythic Britain coming, written by Graeme Davis with new art from Egerkrans

Sat 16 Oct 2021, 18:18

The Mythic Britain book will certainly have more content that just the three Mysteries!
Fria Ligan

Deep_Impact

Sat 16 Oct 2021, 19:12

Graeme said that it would be three in sum. Maybe I misunderstood something.

To be honest I won't buy it in this case, expect the mysteries would have campaign qualities.

But it's more - even better and a reason to buy it.

Byrax
Topic Author

Sun 17 Oct 2021, 18:47

It would be fun with some crossover ideas. The Swedish Society gets invited to the UK equivalent (or viceversa) for their experience in dealing with a particular strange vaesen, plagueing the countryside.

Bonzzo15

Thu 21 Oct 2021, 16:14

The Mythic Britain book will certainly have more content that just the three Mysteries!
I’ve seen people post about one of these already but I can’t for the life of me find anything about it, but then again when it comes to Kickstarter I’m completely lost.

Byrax
Topic Author

Thu 21 Oct 2021, 17:21

The kickstarter stretch written by Graeme was just released to backers, The LLANTYWYLL Incident. Looking really promising, with new art from Egerkrans and Vitus as well.
Not the same scenario as in Tabletop Magazine (Old Meg).
PS more meaty looking than I expected, nice!
PPS while it will be easy to port to Sweden, an official version would be nice!

Masse

Thu 28 Oct 2021, 03:08

I just want to say that I really look forward to this product to be released!

Byrax
Topic Author

Mon 01 Nov 2021, 00:20

I assume this will be a setting book, with country specific mythic vaesens, info about Mythic Great Britain in the 18XX, and three adventures. The rules from Vaesen are already in place in the first book, but perhaps some adjustments to fit the UK setting will be included. Maybe some parts on the ‘Society UK’, in order to have a different background/system for that.

PS My favorite rpg book about the UK is ‘Green and pleasant land’ for CoC. The Hammeresque illustrations by Martin McKenna (Rest in Power!) was top notch!
Last edited by Byrax on Wed 03 Nov 2021, 06:46, edited 1 time in total.

Masse

Mon 01 Nov 2021, 09:33

Maybe some parts on the ‘Society UK’, in order to have a different background/system for that.
Maybe some new archetypes. I'm just guessing.

Byrax
Topic Author

Mon 08 Nov 2021, 16:03

Any date set for the release that can be disclosed? Will Egerkrans also release a stand alone artbook for Mythic Britain?