Byrax
Topic Author

Re: Vaesen: Mythic Britain coming, written by Graeme Davis with new art from Egerkransnot just for Vaesen

Mon 08 Nov 2021, 18:45

As regards the Tabletop Gaming 60 with excellent Vaesen content, are there additional issues with Free League gaming support? Not just for Vaesen. Preferable scenarios. If not, I suggest that more such material is included in the future! PS would like to see Shadow Gambit for Alien in print.

Byrax
Topic Author

Re: Vaesen: Mythic Britain coming, written by Graeme Davis with new art from Egerkrans

Fri 19 Nov 2021, 01:51

Boom!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... l2cwSEPbEQ

Not just the setting book, but another Grim Secret-sized mystery book as well, Årstidernas Mysterier/Seasons of Mystery!
Last edited by Byrax on Sat 20 Nov 2021, 08:13, edited 1 time in total.

Byrax
Topic Author

Re: Vaesen: Mythic Britain coming, written by Graeme Davis with new art from Egerkrans

Fri 19 Nov 2021, 09:44

Hoping for a dedicated art book from Egerkrans, covering the area as well!

PS and while we wait, an American folklore setting book as well as a Slavic/Balkan dito (the latter tied in with The Undead maybe?). Thanks in advance!

Byrax
Topic Author

Re: Vaesen: Mythic Britain & Ireland coming, written by Graeme Davis with new art from Egerkrans

Mon 22 Nov 2021, 18:18

Hm, Backerkit offers free art prints for backers the first 24 hours: https://www.backerkit.com/call_to_actio ... 3f3bgFrbAM
PS Graeme wished he could have written 10 times more on the subject (as stated on his Facebook). Sounds promising for future modules!

Arnold

Re: Vaesen: Mythic Britain & Ireland coming, written by Graeme Davis with new art from Egerkrans

Thu 25 Nov 2021, 19:57

Okay, it´s cool to have british and irish VAESEN, it´s cool to have another society, but ...

i don´t have the feeling that the swedish setting is nearly finished yet. There are so many clues and hints and open tracks in the history.
I would have liked so much more a long campaign which reveals part of this clues. Scourcebooks of sweden in the 19th century. More VAESEN and scenarios in skandinavia.

I will back this, but it feels like developing in the quantitiy and not the qualitiy of the setting.

Byrax
Topic Author

Fri 26 Nov 2021, 09:43

As the scenario book ‘Seasons of Mystery’ will be released in Swedish as well, I assume that it will include Swedish setting maps, details, local legends etc.

And the mysteries in the UK core book should be possible to convert easily, but I hope for an ‘official’ conversion pdf, with local maps, names and so on.
Last edited by Byrax on Tue 07 Dec 2021, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.

Byrax
Topic Author

Tue 30 Nov 2021, 12:17

Getting into the mindset for the coming Kickstarter!

Any ideas for inspirational works for Mythic Britain/Ireland? Books (both fiction and books about local legends/myth etc), movies, comics, or scenarios set in the time period? Rural settings prefered, not only "ghost stories", with Vaesen-like antagonists. I am aware of the Serpent in Essex and Wakenhyrst.
Last edited by Byrax on Tue 07 Dec 2021, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.

Byrax
Topic Author

Mon 06 Dec 2021, 17:20

Just one more day til the new Kickstarter... This will be a blast.

Byrax
Topic Author

Re: Vaesen: Mythic Britain & Ireland coming on Kickstarter 7/12, written by Graeme Davis with new art from Egerkrans

Tue 07 Dec 2021, 11:32

At 3pm CET today it goes live. I heard on the last Free League update that they hoped to release the pdf right after the Kickstarter finished. It ends on Dec 22, and the files will then be in our hands on the 23rd. Hope it is possible, nice to read it during the holidays.

Vader

Re: Vaesen: Mythic Britain & Ireland coming on Kickstarter 7/12, written by Graeme Davis with new art from Egerkrans

Tue 07 Dec 2021, 17:32

And live it went ... and blasted through 10x the goal in exactly no time flat, and still climbing...
Before you use the word "XENOMORPH" again, you should read this article through:

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/aliens-throwaway-line-confusion