Attackmack
Topic Author

Expanded solo rules?

Tue 08 Oct 2019, 16:01

I know Fenhorn has some pretty impressive homebrew for playing CK solo but I recall Tomas having mentioned on the BBG forums that they would look into making a more detailed/expanded set of solo rules that doesnt remove so much of the core features of the gameplay.

Is this still planned or even in the making?
I can only guess how the game might have fared, initial impressions was kind of lukewarm but since ive seen some valid and pretty good reviews and it carries a solid 7 on BBG.
I sincerely hope the game has sold well enough to encourage development down the line, for me personally a solo experience that is easy to manage yet still offers the full gameplay is my main wish.

Fenhorn

Re: Expanded solo rules?

Tue 08 Oct 2019, 16:38

FL have said (a couple of weeks ago) that "They're being edited and tested right now!"

What this means is probably a well kept secret deep within the FL cave, but hopefully not so much longer.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Attackmack
Topic Author

Re: Expanded solo rules?

Tue 08 Oct 2019, 19:10

FL have said (a couple of weeks ago) that "They're being edited and tested right now!"

What this means is probably a well kept secret deep within the FL cave, but hopefully not so much longer.
Awesome! Tnx for the info!