Fenhorn
Topic Author

Solo Play

Fri 21 Jun 2019, 12:35

I have combined the old Solo play rules with the new rules. This means more work for the player and somewhat weaker AI (more vulnerable) but will mimic the standard game better.

Solo Play (old+new combo)

edit: removed link.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Fenhorn
Topic Author

Re: Solo Play

Fri 12 Jul 2019, 22:33

Updated this with some minor spelling things and a couple of more guidelines how to play them.

An addition to this is that all AI of course will prioritize to "fix" any problems they have (unrest, civil war, etc.). 

Crusader Kings Solo-Play v2 

edit: removed link

Attackmack

Mon 15 Jul 2019, 15:03

Fernhorn, ive yet to get the game to table and plan on doing a solo one of these evenings.
Would you recommend me doing it by the official rules first or jump straight into your version?

Fenhorn
Topic Author

Mon 15 Jul 2019, 15:33

I have played a couple of games with the official solo-rules, mostly to learn the game. The thrill "will I win" was of course nice. So to do that to learn the game is probably not wrong. Then, if you like a solo-game where the AI do the same things you do, then use the rules above. I have noticed that it doesn't take that much longer to use the variant rules than the official rules once you learn them.

Fenhorn
Topic Author

Sat 27 Jul 2019, 17:13

Updated this with more guidelines how to play them.

Crusader Kings Solo-Play v3

There is a new rulebook available that contains an updated version of the offical Solo Play rules. The rulebook can be found here,