Fenhorn

Re: Errata and Clarifications

Sat 06 Jul 2019, 16:13

Just to follow up, have you any thoughts on what is done with the Duchy and spouse (+ traits) of the now discarded character?
The duke fled so there is no duchy and spouses to any one in your family that dies (or flees in this case) are simply removed from the game.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

CharlieFinton

Sat 06 Jul 2019, 16:25

Just to follow up, have you any thoughts on what is done with the Duchy and spouse (+ traits) of the now discarded character?
The duke fled so there is no duchy and spouses to any one in your family that dies (or flees in this case) are simply removed from the game.
Great thanks again!

Wizliz

Sat 06 Jul 2019, 22:39

Here is a situation we had almost come up, and wondered what to do if it does.

I have the archbishop councilor. At the beginning of a round, I decide to play 2 crusade cards back to back. Before my second card my archbishop is murdered/bribed/I somehow lose him. Can I still make that second crusade since I already played it? Do I just forfeit that action and move on to the event?

Fenhorn

Sat 06 Jul 2019, 22:59

I have the archbishop councilor. At the beginning of a round, I decide to play 2 crusade cards back to back. Before my second card my archbishop is murdered/bribed/I somehow lose him. Can I still make that second crusade since I already played it? Do I just forfeit that action and move on to the event?
You don't have to do the action of the action you play and in your case, you have to just play the second crusade card and not do the action, just the event. Not all bad though since crusade cards usually have good events.

Wizliz

Sat 06 Jul 2019, 23:34

You don't have to do the action of the action you play and in your case, you have to just play the second crusade card and not do the action, just the event. Not all bad though since crusade cards usually have good events.
In a game where you are going to take at most 18 turns losing one feels really bad.

Fenhorn

Sat 06 Jul 2019, 23:44

In a game where you are going to take at most 18 turns losing one feels really bad.
Yeah, I was just trying to have a little bit of silver lining to it.

Fenhorn

Sun 07 Jul 2019, 11:26

The FAQ has been updated.

Link to the post with more information.

nebrion

Sun 14 Jul 2019, 21:52

1) Is Pomerania adjacent to the North Sea Ocean regions and can be navel invaded from e.g. Britain? It's geographically adjacent to the Baltic Sea and Denmark blocks the sea connection on the game board.

2) Is there any way to move/march footsoldiers to another (personally owned) country without invading an enemy player or independent country?

Fenhorn

Sun 14 Jul 2019, 22:30

1) Is Pomerania adjacent to the North Sea Ocean regions and can be navel invaded from e.g. Britain? It's geographically adjacent to the Baltic Sea and Denmark blocks the sea connection on the game board.
That was a good question. I don't know this one. I have passed on the question to Tomas. edit: answer below.

2) Is there any way to move/march footsoldiers to another (personally owned) country without invading an enemy player or independent country?
Foot Soldiers don't move other than into a territory they just has invaded.

Tomas
Site Admin

Mon 15 Jul 2019, 13:52

Yes, Pomerania is included in the North Sea region for gameplay purposes.
Fria Ligan