evilgaz
Topic Author

Tales From the Loop

Fri 11 Jun 2021, 11:05

Howdy!

On the Drivethru Workshop page I can find legal text to include in most games, but not Tales From the Loop. I can probably put something similar to the others together for a publication, but is there a set of text to use specifically for that game?

Also, the "Tales From the Loop" part of the logo that comes with the Word template is quite low res, is there a better quality one available (or is it okay to sample from the website)?

Many thanks!

Nils
Site Admin

Re: Tales From the Loop

Fri 11 Jun 2021, 12:41

You are correct! We took it down previously and forgot to add it again once it was approved again. We'll update the text so that the legal bit is there in next week.
Regarding the logo, we'll look into it but for now you can use this png or this AI file.
Fria Ligan

evilgaz
Topic Author

Fri 11 Jun 2021, 14:27

You are correct! We took it down previously and forgot to add it again once it was approved again. We'll update the text so that the legal bit is there in next week.
Regarding the logo, we'll look into it but for now you can use this png or this AI file.
Great, thanks Nils! A new adventure is in the works. :)

evilgaz
Topic Author

Mon 14 Jun 2021, 20:26

Nearly there with the scenario, once I have the legal bits and a final review, I think it'll be good to go! :D

evilgaz
Topic Author

Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:12

Hi Nils.

Sorry to pester, but is the text available? Happy to take it via DM if updating the Workshop page is causing a delay. I can wait obviously, I'm sure you're all busy over there, but thought I'd check in. :)

Thanks!

evilgaz
Topic Author

Fri 25 Jun 2021, 17:26

I feel super cheeky bumping this thread, but I can't help myself. Eager to "publish". :)

Nils
Site Admin

Sat 26 Jun 2021, 11:59

Sorry for the delay! You can use this text as this is the one that will appear shortly:

This product was created under license. Tales from the Loop and its logo are trademarks of Fria Ligan AB and Simon Stålenhag Produktion AB. 
This work contains material that is copyright Fria Ligan AB, Simon Stålenhag Produktion AB and/or other authors. Such material is used with permission under the Community Content Agreement for Free League Workshop.
All other original material in this work is copyright [year] by [your legal name or company name] and published under the Community Content Agreement for Free League Workshop.
Fria Ligan

evilgaz
Topic Author

Sat 26 Jun 2021, 15:14

Great stuff, thanks a lot for the help Nils.

I've published Puppy Love on the Workshop site now.

:D