rik

Re: What are your Year Zero plans?

Thu 16 Apr 2020, 17:58

I'm working on two projects: 
1- a modern fantasy setting, a sort of sequel to Forbidden Lands set in present day, where orcs, saurians, wolfkin and the others, in roles such as detectives, reporters, bullies, athletes, will have to deal with a Magic that had disappeared three millennia before and has now returned, reactivating ancient artifacts, sleeping creatures and more.
2-a fantasy world inhabited by many peoples, each associated with the element it manages to control, such as air, fire, ice, metal, etc. Each people is divided into three playable races (for example the Ungulatii, satyrs, minotaurs and centaurs). The characters are exceptional individuals, called by an ancient magic tower and united, willingly or unwillingly, by a superior purpose.

I hope they are appreciated. I'd like to publish them through the Free League. When I have a draft ready, who knows ...

Halvtand

Thu 07 May 2020, 02:14

On and off for a few years I've had a craving for some good old stone age rumble. Hunt a few mammoths, paint some caves, meet and interact with other species of humans and just explore a world and a life style that so very different from what we have now and have seen in so many RPGs already.
So that's what I'm doing. When the base game is done I would also like to write modules for ancient aliens, precursor civilizations, the hidden valley of dinosaurs, maybe a "this is actually post-apocalypse" thing. We'll see.

silverfoxdmt73

Wed 13 May 2020, 13:25

I've been working on a homebrew fantasy setting that I had intended to use D&D 5e rules for. After having FbL for a little while now, I think I'm going to try and adapt the setting to these rules and see how things go.