jerichojeudy
Topic Author

Playing with Goblins!

Tue 13 Apr 2021, 03:24

Hello everyone!

I just completed my very first adventure, Playing with the Goblins, written for the Free League Workshop on DrivethruRPG!
I am super curious to hear the opinions of those who will play it.

Here is the link to the adventure, but also to the NPC section, which you can download for free. Those can be used as stock NPCs for your adventures. I think you will find them flavourful and inspiring.

Cheers!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/35 ... of_product
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/35 ... of_product

And here's the blurb for the adventure itself:

Under the darker boughs of Davokar, the goblins play their wicked games against any who dare. The goblins play for fun and pain, for grimaces and wicked laughs, but also for a more sombre purpose. Winners will earn riches while losers will pay a bloody tribute. Dare you enter the games?

While Playing with Goblins starts off more lighthearted and humorous than the typical Symbaroum fare, the adventure will get quite darker very quickly. It is the perfect story to invite your friends over for a beer and pretzels night of gaming that will suddenly go sideways...

The 37 page adventure includes:

• Three fully detailed adventure landscapes: the Goblin Village, the Hollow Tree and The Hunt!
    Stats and descriptions for over a dozen goblin characters and tips on how to roleplay them.
    3 crazy goblin games for the player characters to participate in.
    The saddest troll you've ever met.
    A terrifying hunt with a dedicated set of random terrain and events to run it.
    GM's maps of the Goblin Village and The Hunt!
    Player's maps of the Goblin Village and The Hunt!
    A battlemap of The Hollow Tree
    A new Artefact
    A convenient layout using two page spreads and boxed text for ease of play.

Playing with Goblins can be run as a standalone adventure, or used with the upcoming Mysteries of the East Marshes to form a mini-campaign.