LaFourbasse
Topic Author

(FR) New campaign / Nouvelle campagne

Wed 28 Oct 2020, 20:18

EDIT : Thx we are full now DONE/ FINI

French Topic (if you are not french but a good french user, feel free to join ^^)

Salut à vous confrères roliste. Une nouvelle aventure va bientôt commencer. Sur le JDR Symbaroum, l'Eglise de Prios est en manque d'argent et de pouvoir. Un groupe de chasseur de reliques anciennes à était formé pour servir l'Eglise et ses sombres desseins. Mélange entre croisade des templiers et Chasse au trésors à la Indiana Jones. A vous de voir ^^

Tout profile accepté, mais bonne humeur et un minimum d'investissement dans la campagne de demandé.
Si intéressé merci de me contacter sur le forum dans ce poste ou via discord; Mon id : LaFourbasse#1257

Déjà le maître de présent et 2 joueurs. Il reste 2 place maxi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trad via google traductor

English version to be in the rules , dont want to bother the moderator ^^

Hello to you roliste colleagues. A new adventure will soon begin. On the Symbaroum RPG, the Church of Prios is in need of money and power. A group of ancient relic hunters was formed to serve the Church and its dark purposes. Mix between Templar Crusade and Indiana Jones Treasure Hunt. It's up to you ^^

Any profile accepted, but good humor and a minimum of investment in the campaign requested.
If interested please contact me on the forum in this post or via discord; My id: LaFourbasse # 1257

Already the master of present and 2 players. Maximum 2 places left
Last edited by LaFourbasse on Thu 29 Oct 2020, 17:59, edited 8 times in total.

Fenhorn

Re: (FR) New campaign / Nouvelle campagne

Wed 28 Oct 2020, 20:25

Moderator Message: Please use English or Swedish, otherwise it will be so much more work for me to moderate.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

LaFourbasse
Topic Author

Wed 28 Oct 2020, 20:33

done :D

Fenhorn

Wed 28 Oct 2020, 20:36

Thanks. I wish I could speak French :(
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore