twilight
Topic Author

Errata for Core and APG

Wed 10 Jun 2020, 05:32

I was recently going through the various lists and tables in the core rulebook and APG and found the following errata that does not appear to be officially noted yet:
  • Archetypes:
    • Sorcery is not listed as a Mystic ability
    • Staff Magic is listed as a Mystic ability (technically it is but it is only available if you have the Staff Mage profession so seems like it should not be listed here)
    • Steadfast is listed as both a Resolute and Strong ability for Mystic and Rogue
    • Illusionist has 5 required abilities whereas all other professions have 4 - I'm pretty sure the Ritualist entry should be "or" and not "," (implied "and")
  • Abilities:
    • Abilities listed under Hunter archetype but not in the table of abilities: Acrobatic, Alchemy, Beast Lore, Bodyguard, Dominate, Equestrian, Exceptional Attribute, Iron Fist, Leader, Loremaster, Man-at-Arms, Marksman, Medicus, Poisoner, Polearm Mastery, Quick Draw, Recovery, Ritualist, Sixth Sense, Steadfast, Steel Throw, Tactician, Twin Attack, Witchsight
    • Abilities listed for Hunter in the table but not listed in the archetype list: Siege Expert, Trick Archery
    • Abilities listed under Mystic archetype but not in the table of abilities: Acrobatic, Berserker, Natural Warrior, Polearm Mastery, Sixth Sense
    • Abilities listed for Mystic in the table but not listed in the archetype list: Channeling, Equestrian, Poisoner, Siege Expert, Sorcery, Tactician
    • Abilities listed under Rogue archetype but not in the table of abilities: Natural Warrior
    • Abilities listed for Rogue in the table but not listed in the archetype list: Channeling, Ensnare, Siege Expert
    • Abilities listed for Warrior in the table but not listed in the archetype list: Blacksmith, Ensnare, Marksman, Natural Warrior, Ritualist, Siege Expert, Sixth Sense, Steel Throw, Wrestling
    • Questionable:
      • Hunter / Bounty Hunter gets Cheap Shot and Ensnare but these are not listed for Hunter in either the archetype list or table - should they be?
      • Rogue / Sapper gets Man-at-arms and Two-handed Force but these are not listed for Rogue in either the archetype list or table - should they be?
      • Warrior / Duelist gets Feint but it is not listed for Warrior in either the archetype list or the table - should it be?
  • Boons:
    • Can Heirloom be taken more than once? It would seem logical but it does not appear to be allowed currently
  • Powers:
    • Combat Hymn is misnamed as Battle Hymn under Troll Singing tradition powers
  • Rituals:
    • Oracle is listed in the rituals under the Witch tradition entry but is not listed as such in the Rituals table (in either core or APG)
    • Sealing/Opening Rite is listed in the ritual table in APG for Troll Singing (and in the Ritual entry) but not in the ritual entry under the tradition

twilight
Topic Author

Re: Errata for Core and APG

Fri 12 Jun 2020, 18:30

And one more very minor one in APG:

Under the Burden Addiction, it says "withdrawal symptoms give a -1 modification ... up to -5" and "character must also pass a [Resolute - abstinence modification]" (emphasis added). Resolute - -5 = Resolute + 5 - it should be "[Resolute + negative abstinence modification]" or something. It's clear what is intended but, as written, it does the opposite.

ghost_warlock

Sun 23 Aug 2020, 22:57

In the equipment tables, shields are listed as being Unarmed attacks.

twilight
Topic Author

Sun 23 Aug 2020, 23:18

In the equipment tables, shields are listed as being Unarmed attacks.
To elaborate, he means the weapons table in APG has Shield generic/category is formatted as an item under Unarmed (not bold and indented) instead of as a category (bold and not indented).

The CRB has it correct (but APG does not).

cefriberg

Mon 24 Aug 2020, 19:14

There are under Weaponmaster listed the ability "Spear dancer" I can not find it in my APG. Does anyone know where I can find it?

twilight
Topic Author

Mon 24 Aug 2020, 21:44

There are under Weaponmaster listed the ability "Spear dancer" I can not find it in my APG. Does anyone know where I can find it?
You are misreading the entry. Spear Dancer is simply the name given to Weapon Masters who practice the elven style. Basically, Weapon Master is called different things depending on what style they practice. Most styles appear to be named the same as the primary ability they use - except Spear Dancer (Polearm Mastery and Staff Fighting are the primary abilities).