Pheromant
Topic Author

Help with a Foundry VTT Bug

Mon 11 Oct 2021, 08:58

Hi,

I just started my first Foundry vtt campaign and I love it.
Hope that more content will be implemented soon.

To improve combat experience I installed the “Token Action HUD - Module” mentioned in the Symbaroum-modules as one of the supported modules. And it works pretty well on attacks.
The thing is: When I activate the QoL- improvements in the Symbaroum system settings the button for Armor in the Token Action HUD disappears and defense rolls are not possible anymore.
I tried multiple times and as soon as I uncheck the QoL-settings the button reappears and defense becomes rollable again.

Does anybody has identified the same bug or nows how to solve it.

Fenhorn

Re: Help with a Foundry VTT Bug

Mon 11 Oct 2021, 11:02

I think issues like this is best to take on the Foundry VTT discord. There is a free league section there there as well.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Pheromant
Topic Author

Re: Help with a Foundry VTT Bug

Tue 12 Oct 2021, 07:47

Ok the problem is solved

I went to discord an got aware of 2 things.
1) it’s not a bug… i should have read the system guide Symbaroum vtt more properly as the disappearing button is somehow mentioned there.
2) Actually a new uptake for the Symbaroum Core-System was installed yesterday. Literally minutes after I brought the topic to discord.
This new update provides a feature called “Resist Roll”. Which creates a button in the players chat if he suffers an attack so he can now roll against it.