svartalfr
Topic Author

Mutant Year Zero Russian Zone Compendium (in English)

Sat 24 Apr 2021, 14:14

Russian team Studio 101 published their first Mutant Year Zero Zone Compendium in the English language.

Zone Compendium “Marble Marshes” is an 85 pages supplement to “Mutant: Year Zero” that lays bare the secrets of the Ancients’ Northern Capital (inspired by Saint-Petersburg). Within this book, you will find four new special Sectors, tied up in a single storyline, a map of the Marble Marshes, new monsters, Ark projects, artefacts, and rules for forklift and battle car fights!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/35 ... le-Marshes

Hope for feedback, so we can adjust our upcoming releases!

BlissRage

Re: Mutant Year Zero Russian Zone Compendium (in English)

Sat 24 Apr 2021, 18:04

This looks frickin amazing. Since my campaign (www.smokeraven.com) takes place in what was Anchorage, Alaska and there is a group of humans (The Wanderers) that travelled from newly re-existing landbridge from Russia; well . . . I think they know how to get back and my campaign just expanded. Hell yeah!!

svartalfr
Topic Author

Sun 25 Apr 2021, 03:55

Thanks for the kind words!
In fact, the storyline and some encounters push you to own the nuclear icebreaker as your home base. And it can occur that you can fix it and use it as an actual ship if you make the right choices and a bit of luck.

Byrax

Sun 25 Apr 2021, 15:50

Cool!

Sutaomiiru

Mon 26 Apr 2021, 12:50

Now this seems absolutely perfect for a spinoff campaign I had in mind. One of the players in my Swedish campaign took a boat and just went straight east. Seems that his adventure might finally continue with this :D