luk
Topic Author

THE SLAVE’S SKILL: SHAKE IT OFF

Wed 15 Apr 2020, 19:30

Roll for Shake it Off any time you suffer trauma, of any kind.
My question I always use strength statistics or statistics related to injuries? because if always str its OP power to me. 

Fenhorn

Re: THE SLAVE’S SKILL: SHAKE IT OFF

Wed 15 Apr 2020, 20:13

All Skill Rolls are made using the Current Attribute score, not the Starting Score.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

luk
Topic Author

Thu 16 Apr 2020, 01:51

thx

luk
Topic Author

Sat 25 Apr 2020, 20:18

One more question this is an example from the main book page 61
The Fixer Sixter Manipulates the Slave Eriel to get his way, and gives Eriel one point of doubt. Eriel rolls
for Shake it Off and gets one '6'. She ignores Sixter’s words and suffers no doubt.

so he ignored Sixter effect and how it works in the fight e.g. an enemy uses maneuvers to overturn a slave, does his Shake it Off eliminating injuries eliminates the effects of other maneuvers in fight?

Fenhorn

Thu 30 Apr 2020, 15:55

One more question this is an example from the main book page 61
The Fixer Sixter Manipulates the Slave Eriel to get his way, and gives Eriel one point of doubt. Eriel rolls
for Shake it Off and gets one '6'. She ignores Sixter’s words and suffers no doubt.

so he ignored Sixter effect and how it works in the fight e.g. an enemy uses maneuvers to overturn a slave, does his Shake it Off eliminating injuries eliminates the effects of other maneuvers in fight?
This is a badly worded example (the Swedish is a little bit better, a little bit). The Slave don't remove the effect of manipulation (i.e. the Fixer having his way, whatever that is), but due to his Shake it Off skill roll he ignores the extra stunt effect, that the manipulation also give 1 doubt damage (damage to empathy).
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

luk
Topic Author

Thu 30 Apr 2020, 19:03

Thanks a lot. :D