Mjuke
Topic Author

Available Adventure campaigns in English?

Wed 19 Jun 2019, 18:22

I'm a big fan of Mutant:UA back when I still resided in sweden. Now that I work and live in thailand, most of my group are english speaking and I want to introduce them to Mutant:YZ, Before I basically make an order, is there any Leangthy Adventure Campaign books in English version? I know there are in swedish store 'Sista motståndet' and 'Den grå döden'. Is there english versions of these, or any adventure books at all?

Fenhorn

Re: Available Adventure campaigns in English?

Wed 19 Jun 2019, 18:47

The Mutant: Year Zero Starter Booklet contains a short story involving three adventure sites. All Zone Compendiums contains four special sectors (i.e. adventures). Even though they are not a campaign, they are meant to be put into an existing. I believe the Gray Death campaign was part of the Mutant: Elysium KS. I don't know the status of that KS, but it will be out  for everyone sometime after the backers got it. Regarding 'Sista motståndet', I would be very surprised if they didn't translate that as well, eventually.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Byrax

Wed 19 Jun 2019, 20:17

All four core books (YZ, Genlab Alpha, Elysium etc) contains lenghty campaigns as well.

Mjuke
Topic Author

Wed 19 Jun 2019, 20:47

Thanks, I'm looking forward to be digging through these adventuresas a GM.