Atomics
Topic Author

Promotional Materials

Tue 07 Feb 2017, 01:50

Posting here since I'm unsure about the etiquette of posting in the Fria Ligan forum (seems like it's all Swedish posts).

I'm going to a big gaming convention in the USA in a couple weeks (DunDraCon) and I'm looking forward to running several games and trying to get the word out about the games/system. One of the activities going on is a poster contest, and I went ahead and made up my own home-made poster for the Mutant: Year Zero games I'm going to run. Which got me thinking...

Are there any promotional materials that Fria Ligan has that can be shared and used for promoting the game? For example - is there a full size poster image we could have professionally printed and put up at the convention to advertise the games, as well as the product in general.

Hope so! I'd love to spread the gospel as I really enjoy the game system.

Tomas
Site Admin

Re: Promotional Materials

Tue 07 Feb 2017, 16:13

Hi!

This is awesome and we applaud it! We don't have a set of materials to use as such, but just ask for what you need and we'll make it happen. :)
Fria Ligan

Atomics
Topic Author

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 01:21

I'm hoping to make a couple large posters of the covers of Mutant:Year Zero and 
Coriolis to hang up. I'm going to run a table for open gaming to introduce people to 
the system, and will probably just run short introductory adventures to get people 
into the system and the game universe(s).

If you have a large image of the covers of the manuals - that would be great. I tried 
saving off a copy of the covers from the PDFs I have, but it won't let me (since 
they're password protected). And the PDF I have is watermarked anyway (with my name 
and order number at the bottom). If you have an image of the covers I could use that 
would be great. The place I was going to get the posters made says that: "We can 
process the following formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff"

Any help would be great - and probably useful for future promotions as well.

Tomas
Site Admin

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 11:08

Hi! Would you email us at info@frialigan.se and we'll set something up?
Fria Ligan