Atomics

Re: Errata to Mutant: Year Zero PDF v2

Wed 12 Jun 2019, 20:55

Good point as always Fenhorn. It does clarify that you get to choose which of the 4 you already have can be discarded.

Bookkeeper

Thu 15 Dec 2022, 09:44

There is a missing paragraph about mutations in the English rulebook. Here is my translation of it (it should be just right after New Mutations on p25):
Max four: You can never have more than four mutations. When you draw your fifth card, you have to discard one of the four old cards you have. You chose which one. This means that one of your character's mutations regresses in favour of the new one.
Many thanks I seem to remember seeing something like that in an earlier edition but when I downloaded a new copy for my new computer couldn’t find it and I’m about to run a campaign so was RE familiarising the rules thought it was an important one.

Fenhorn

Tue 12 Mar 2024, 16:35

A clarification is needed on page 84 under 'Limitations'.
You must declare that you defend before the attacker rolls his dice. If he misses anyway, your defense is wasted.
This is wrong. It isn't wasted the defender is free to use his successes on stunts that still may be useful like initiative change or counterattack). This is clear in the Swedish rulebook.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore