Fenhorn

Re: Errata Mutant: Year Zero

Mon 26 Oct 2015, 19:23

Sorry nothing to see here.
Last edited by Fenhorn on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Tomas
Site Admin

Mon 26 Oct 2015, 23:26

Initiative don't mention Agility. The Swedish rule mention Agility as the first tie-breaker, chance as a second tie-breaker. Is this correct? Also the example on p80 is not updated with the new Initiative rule.

Edit: What has changed with the recovery rule, I can't see anything?

Edit2: Also, why the change for the Dog Handler? Or perhaps, why now, what was it that made you change your mind about this? I have seen some people asking about this on g+.
Hi!

1. The initiative rules are correct. But as you point out, the example was unfortunately not updated.

2. The recovery rules was not changed - that is a mistake in the list of changes in the second printing.

3. Yes, the dog handler's talents were updates mainly because of player feedback. Having the PC lose talents everytime a dog dies simply was not balanced.
Fria Ligan

Fenhorn

Tue 27 Oct 2015, 00:45

1. The initiative rules are correct.
Att ha olika regler på svenska och engelska är ganska opraktiskt. Det kanske var nödvändigt vad gäller vissa grundegenskaper och hur man översätter dessa, men att skilja svenska och engelska regler åt utan synbar anledning kommer göra det jobbigt att prata om spelet med personer med olika språkupplagor. Visst, det kanske är småsaker. Jag har inget emot att hjälpa folk med regler och sådant, eller att prata om spel i största allmänhet. Tyvärr så verkar det, om det här fortsätter, att bli svårt, då det snart blir en stor hög med småsaker.

Men det är lugnt. Ingen har ju tvingat mig att leka runt på engelska.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Tomas
Site Admin

Tue 27 Oct 2015, 09:44

Our ambition is to have the same rules in both the Swedish and English editions. However, as the game evolves, minor differences can appear. We will strive to keep them to a minimum!
Fria Ligan